Testim.io is looking to fill a Technical Developer Evangelist position in San Francisco, USA
First, some data on the growth of Testim:
- 2014 – First to launch an AI-based test automation platform
- 2016 – Raised $2M+ Seed – 6 teammates
- 2017 – Raised $5M in Series A – 12 teammates
- 2018 – Raised $10M+ in Series B, 700% revenue growth and 40+ teammates
- 2019 – Join us and let’s find out what the future holds together
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
Why you’ll love your job:
The Developer Evangelist is a special role, as you will be the face of Testim within the developer community, responsible for enabling developers around the world to achieve more, impacting their products, and even their careers. As a Developer Evangelist, you will learn best practices from the best minds in the world, and use that knowledge to guide and educate developers worldwide by actively engaging with them, sharing practical insights, and raising awareness of the importance of quality in the development lifecycle. You will represent Testim when interacting with engineers from browser vendors, and the mobile (Android/iOS) development teams while fostering open and honest communication, world-class software quality, and strong community citizenship.
You will interact with the most innovative engineers inside and outside of Testim every day. You will build things, author articles, and tutorials for developers. You will highlight contemporary software techniques & trends, and will represent Testim at developer conferences, events, hackathons, and speak with the press and bloggers. You will work on open-source projects. You will serve as the voice for developers and advocate internally for the needs and challenges of the developer community, working with Testim’s product, engineering, and marketing teams to determine product features and technology strategy.
In addition, the Developer Evangelist will build the Testim community, bringing its users together, encouraging people to help each other, ensuring they are aware of the best-in-class technology offerings they can use.
- Create code samples, demos, articles and tutorials for a highly technical audience
- Present technical sessions at conferences, running workshops, and hands-on hackathons
- Liaise with Testim product and engineering teams to communicate third-party feedback
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of a variety of open-source projects
- Lead, build, participate, and advocate relevant (testing-related) open source projects
- Own and drive a community that represents the premier destination for testing information (e.g. end-to-end and unit testing).
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand and vocalize strategies across a pillar of projects
- Drive efficiency ideas to make our processes more streamlined and effective
- Establish and execute programs that help increase the awareness of Testim as a testing-focused leader in the dev community.
- Monitor and participate in conversations about testing (stack overflow, hacker news, groups, and more)
- A passionate and experienced web developer who loves helping others.
- 2+ years in a Developer Evangelist role
- A willingness and ability to travel worldwide
- Experience of blogging, technical documentation, and developer outreach
- Experience presenting to technical audiences
- Very active in a community, with examples of a strong presence. Participating in an open source project and the open source community is a big bonus.
- Can work autonomously and collaborate in a team.
To apply for this job please visit www.testim.io.