Are you an expert of making business software work seamlessly with each other? Do you feel passionate about building a thriving ecosystem around an innovative communication platform? Are you a product leader that’s interested in making real impact in the Cloud?
If so, this is the job opportunity for you. RingCentral, Inc. is the Gartner-recognized leader in cloud-based business communication. We are looking for a product marketing associate/ manager to lead our highly-demanded integration products. You will be charged with building product and partner event messaging, launching products, and executing on Go To Market strategy for RingCentral’s cloud software integrations available with leading cloud platform such as: Google Suite, Microsoft Office365, Salesforce, Zendesk, Box, Amazon, and many more.
- Execute on GTM plans and manage product launches and releases for RingCentral’s native-built integrations
- Create core product assets such as datasheets, whitepapers, web pages, videos, blogs, sales trainings etc
- Develop and execute a strong messaging framework to highlight product features, joint value proposition, case study questions, and overall collateral.
- Ability to demo integrations with a “how to position / how to sell” view in mind
- Collaborate with multiple teams from product management to set launch plans, Business Development to drive lead gen programs,
- Support teams to create knowledge base articles and end user/admin guides, and sales enablement teams to drive awareness and adoption.
- Build and execute plans to drive adoption of RingCentral integrations.
- 1-3 years of technology partner and/or SaaS product marketing experience – along with excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Experience with product launches, partner events, and/or cloud platforms such as UCaaS or Contact Center.
- Experience using CRM or productivity systems such as Salesforce, Google G Suite, and Microsoft suite of products (i.e. Dynamics, Teams, O365)
- KPI-driven mentality that focuses on delivering measurable success.
- Talent for taking input from various stakeholders and distilling actionable plans.
- Ability to thrive in a startup like environment. We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark, and ability to organize and prioritize tasks!
To apply for this job please visit www.ringcentral.com.