Website Rasa Technologies Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced leader to take our growth to the next level and build out our marketing and growth team in San Francisco.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Developers are at the heart of what we do at Rasa – both for our open source and commercial products. Our developer community has seen rapid, organic growth so far and we’re looking for an experienced marketing leader who would help us take our company to the next level. This is our first dedicated marketing hire and a unique opportunity to build out a world class marketing engine and a team that can help drive the flywheel. You will be working closely with Rasa’s CEO as well as the sales and developer relations teams.
We’re looking for the type of leader who wants to seize our early momentum to shape the go to market strategy, driving awareness and adoption amongst global developer communities, across industries and verticals. Rolling up your sleeves and executing alongside the team should drive and excite you as we grow and scale our team and capture this massive market.
In your first 30 days, after taking stock analysing the impact of our current marketing initiatives, you will develop a go to market strategy to present to the team. Based on that, we’ll define goals and milestones for the rest of the year.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You have 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing, product marketing, and growth; ideally you have experience with developer tools / APIs, content marketing or SEO
- You have several years of management experience, building, growing, leading and mentoring teams
- You can think strategically AND get things done
- You are confident in your ability to tell a story about how our technology can make an impact to developers and technology leaders globally (technical foundation a plus)
- Proven ability to understand technical and developer oriented products and clearly communicate benefits to developers and technology leaders as the target audience
- You are curious, you like to learn new things and understand their inner workings
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, this is a new role – there are so many things to do and we know that one person can’t possibly do them all. You will work with Rasa’s CEO to prioritize together what’s best for the company. Based on what we know right now, we expect this role to have the following responsibilities.
Most important responsibilities:
- Own the go-to-market strategy for Rasa with the goal of driving top-of-funnel developer adoption.
- You’ll be tasked with developing integrated campaigns that capture developers and move them down the funnel, such as: events and sponsorships, content marketing, scaled education, nurture flows or performance marketing.
- Be obsessive about data.
- Work with us to identify, refine, track, and optimize the funnel; develop marketing strategies that optimize ROI, and report on results. Measure the success of our marketing efforts with clearly defined goals .
- Work with the CEO to develop the brand story for our core audience: developers.
- Hire, motivate and develop a team of marketers who you can lead through multiple stages of company growth
- Work with the product team to provide them with customer feedback to help define new features, optimize releases, prioritize the product roadmap and launch new products.
- Work with our developer relations and sales team to highlight success stories in the community.
- Tell the Rasa story to the press and analysts.
At Rasa, we’re building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over half a million downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa’s machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg include automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit rasa-jobs.personio.de.