About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes realtime APIs powering communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable interactive apps.
Your Mission 🚀
For our San Francisco office, we are looking for a strategic, results-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive product positioning & messaging for our Channels product. You have a deep understanding of customer challenges and needs, the competitive landscape, and broader technology trends.
Your mission is to find creative ways to connect with our developer audience, position Pusher Channels to address developers’ unique challenges, and guide them through the customer journey.
You will work in conjunction with the marketing and sales teams to form campaign strategy, enable the Sales teams to tell a compelling story, and activate our brand across multiple marketing channels to deliver our value proposition to new and existing customers.
What you will be doing
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects, spanning from improving our positioning and messaging to supporting the Sales enablement efforts.
- Create the messaging that fits our audience mindset and needs within that experience (e.g website, dashboard, on-boarding campaigns, etc) and maximises the strengths of each channel or communication experience.
- Acquire a deep understanding of our customers to develop solutions oriented positioning and messaging that differentiates our product.
- Listen to our users, to understand their delights, needs and frustrations so you can use that information to craft new product narrative.
- Use Sales, Marketing and Product data to identify core segments and opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, engineering and PR to drive the execution of product or new feature launches.
- Enable the Sales team to help prospects and existing customers to understand the potential of Pusher’s products by creating sales collateral, training and tools to contribute to their success.
Is this you?
You are Technical. Maybe you have worked in a developer tools or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in CompSci. Or maybe you just code on the side.
You are Creative. You love solving problems in new ways. You don’t just reuse the same playbook/framework/process everywhere; you adapt them and make them better over time.
You are Business Savvy. You have 4+ years in a Product Marketing or similar role. Maybe you have an MBA or maybe you started your own business. Metrics, analysis and reporting is second nature to you. You used this to drive informed business decisions and explain your ideas to peers.
- 4+ years experience with solutions marketing or product marketing in B2B or B2D companies.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills. You should be skilled at telling a visual story.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for analysing products, competitors, trends and market dynamics.
- Ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers.
- Knowledge and experience in customer buying behaviour for SaaS or PaaS.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organisation and managing cross functional stakeholders from Sales, Product & Engineering.
Bonus points if..
- You’ve worked within companies that have products that have targeted developers.
- You can build an app that uses Pusher yourself.
What you get:🏆
We will pay you money
Save for your future with our 401k
Healthcare (Full Medical, Dental and Vision cover)
Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit pusher.workable.com.