What you’ll do:
- Create responsive, beautiful, innovative software that people use constantly in their day
- Work with really interesting Bluetooth wearable & IoT devices
- Design and build maintainable code for Android devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
You must have:
- 3+ years experience developing consumer software for Android
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- A deep familiarity with Android Studio, Java, Gradle and the Android SDK
- Experience working with Android and Java frameworks such as Retrofit, JNI, OkHttp
- Experience interacting with REST APIs
- Deep knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and new technologies
Also, would be great if you had
- One or more applications in Google Play.
- Active Github account
- Deep understanding of mobile performance, latency, and security issues
Orion is building a team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We are striving to hire a diverse group of humans and providing them with support, mentorship, and opportunities to grow. We firmly believe that recruiting and supporting an inclusive team is a valuable endeavor in itself, and also allows us to do our best work and make better products. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, ability status, or any other differences.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionlabs.io.