Moesif is the most advanced API analytics platform used by data-driven teams at FOX, DHL, PowerSchool, Rev, Act-On, and thousands of other companies for understanding how customers really use APIs and automating the debug the customer problems. We’re founded by University of Michigan and MIT engineers and backed by Merus Capital, Heavybit, Fresco Capital, Zach Coelius, and other amazing investors. We have actual customers, revenue, and a whole lot of data. We are actively hiring strong engineers with a deep passion in the intersection of APIs and AI.
Unique opportunity as an early engineer for a deeply technical role with an interest in handling large amounts of data at a rapidly growing startup. We’re already processing already over a terabyte of new data a day, but just getting started.
We’re looking for a mid to senior backend engineer (4+ years professional experience a must) with great DevOps chops. You will own all things DevOps at Moesif, but also be designing and coding up new features on the backend. You’ll have a large influence in product architecture and roadmap early on.
– 4+ year professional experience
– Passionate about how APIs are changing the way companies do business.
– Building highly scalable REST APIs and data processing pipelines.
– Experience with both static and dynamically typed languages. (Scala/Play and Python preferred).
– Built and maintained modern CI/CD pipelines for containerized apps with tools like Git and Jenkins
– Know the ins and outs of Linux, Docker, and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
– Production experience maintaining data processing frameworks including Spark, HBase, and YARN
– Production experience maintaining large datasets in Cassandra, Elasticsearch, or similar
– Advanced experience running polygot compute services in AWS or Azure (IaaS, BaaS, LBs, Serverless)
– Familiarity with current APM and logging tools like New Relic, Sumo Logic, or Splunk and mobile analytics tools like Mixpanel/Amplitude
– An eye for ensuring secure systems
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
– Experience with machine learning, deep learning, analytics
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.