Moesif is the most advanced API analytics platform used by data-driven teams at FOX, DHL, PowerSchool, Rev, Act-On, and thousands of other companies for understanding how customers really use APIs and automating the debug the customer problems. We’re founded by University of Michigan and MIT engineers and backed by Merus Capital, Heavybit, Fresco Capital, Zach Coelius, and other amazing investors. We have actual customers, revenue, and a whole lot of data. We are actively hiring strong engineers with a deep passion in the intersection of APIs and AI.
Unique opportunity as an early engineer for a deeply technical role with an interest in big data/machine learning at a rapidly growing startup. We’re already processing already over a terabyte of new data a day, but just getting started.
We’re looking for a mid to senior Machine Learning/Data engineer (4+ years professional experience a must). You’ll have a large influence in product architecture and roadmap early on. Note: This is NOT a data scientist position and production development will be expected, but helpful to have some data science experience.
– 4+ year professional experience
– Passionate about how APIs are changing the way companies do business.
– Building highly scalable REST APIs and data processing pipelines.
– 2+ years experience with Scala and Python.
– Experience using machine learning or data science to build new product features
– Built and optimized ML models using popular frameworks like scikit-learn or tensorflow that provide intuitive analytics for our customers.
– Production experience using Spark for processing large amounts of data
– Production experience working with large datasets in Cassandra, Elasticsearch, or similar
– Experience running polygot compute services in AWS or Azure (IaaS, BaaS, LBs, Serverless)
– Familiarity with current APM and logging tools like New Relic, Sumo Logic, or Splunk and mobile analytics tools like Mixpanel/Amplitude
– An eye for ensuring secure systems
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
– Know the ins and outs of Linux, Docker, and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.