Moesif is a user-centric API analytics startup to help developer platforms and API-focused companies better convert, understand, and retain their customers. Trusted by Radar, Deloitte, Rev, UPS, and thousands of others to understand API usage and deliver a better product strategy. We are VC-backed by Merus Capital, Heavybit, Fresco Capital, and other great investors and growing our team quickly.
We’re looking for a mid to senior Frontend Engineer. It’s a unique opportunity as an early product-focused engineer. Build an awesome UI & rich visualizations for large amounts of data while keeping the customer in mind. You’ll have large influence on the product roadmap, product design, UI design and data visualization. You’ll also work closely with design and backend engineers to deliver features and improvements.
– 2+ year professional experience
– Passionate about how APIs are changing the way companies do business.
– React.js, Redux (or similar UI framework).
– CSS, HTML.
– Data visualization experience (eg: Chart.js, D3)
– Wants to get their hands dirty with backend development, SDK design, etc.
– Familar with good devops practices and tools like Jenkins and webpack.
– A good eye for product design and customer experience, worked with Sketch, Xd, Illustrator, or similar software.
– Experience with data visualization frameworks like D3.js.
– Experience with analytics tools and developer facing platforms
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.