Moesif is a user-centric API analytics startup to help developer platforms and API-focused companies better convert, understand, and retain their customers. Trusted by Radar, Deloitte, Rev, UPS, and thousands of others to understand API usage and deliver a better product strategy. We are VC-backed by Merus Capital, Heavybit, Fresco Capital, and other great investors and growing our team quickly.
We’re looking for a passionate developer with great communication skills and eager to help others succeed with Moesif. You will be responsible for all things developer relations at Moesif including SDK ownership, creating sample projects and tutorials, evangelize the Moesif story, assisting new and existing customers while advocating for their needs to engineering, and attending/organizing developer meetups (once COVID is over). You’ll have a large influence on Moesif’s brand and will be “the face” for Moesif to developers.
– Passionate about how API products and developer-first mindsets are changing the way companies do business.
– A developer at heart and own SDK feature development and sample projects using Moesif.
– Attention to small details like ways to ensure developer documentation stays up to date and has the correct message.
– Great at communicating technical topics in a simple and empathetic way (Familiarity with markdown preferred)
– Built inspiring demos, guides, and sample apps to inspire developers
– Prefer a data driven and automated approach to content strategy using tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, SEMrush, or similar.
– Have worked with APIs in a technical capacity and familiar with the API related technologies such as GraphQL, REST, API Gateways, etc.
– Familiarity with current APM and logging tools like New Relic, Sumo Logic, or Splunk and analytics tools like Mixpanel/Amplitude
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.