Moesif is the most advanced API analytics platform used by data-driven teams at FOX, DHL, PowerSchool, Rev, Act-On, and thousands of other companies for understanding how customers really use APIs and automating the debug the customer problems. We’re founded by University of Michigan and MIT engineers and backed by Merus Capital, Heavybit, Fresco Capital, Zach Coelius, and other amazing investors. We have actual customers, revenue, and a whole lot of data. We are actively hiring strong engineers with a deep passion in the intersection of APIs and AI.
Unique opportunity as an early developer evangelist/marketer at a rapidly growing startup with a great inbound funnel. With websites like apiguide.io, apirequest.io, and Moesif’s blog, Moesif’s culture has been developer-first and inbound-driven from day 1.
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level developer evangelist with great communication skills and eager to build your online reputation. You will be responsible for all things developer marketing at Moesif including online content strategy and copywriting, SEO/SEM, and organizing developer meetups, You’ll have a large influence on Moesif’s brand and will be “the face” for Moesif.
– Passionate about how APIs are changing the way companies do business.
– Great at communicating technical topics in a simple and empathetic way (Familiarity with markdown preferred)
– Built inspiring demos, guides, and sample apps for inspire developers
– API or full stack developer comfortable getting your hands dirty
– Prefer a data driven and automated approach to content strategy using tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Buffer, SEMrush, or similar.
– Familiar with SEO and good backlink building
– Have worked with APIs in a technical capacity and familiar with the API related technologies such as GraphQL, REST, API Gateways, etc.
– Familiarity with current APM and logging tools like New Relic, Sumo Logic, or Splunk and mobile analytics tools like Mixpanel/Amplitude
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.