This is a unique opportunity as an early designer with coding ability and an interest in building rich visualizations for large amounts of data at a rapidly growing startup. We’re already have over 2,000 customers, but just getting started.
We’re looking for an UI & UX designer who can translate their design into code vis CSS and React. (3+ years professional experience a must) You will work with our team to translate business needs into designs, and those designs into code. You’ll have a large influence in the UX and UI roadmap early on.
– 2+ year professional experience building compelling user experiences
– An eye for good product design
– Data visualization experience (eg: Chart.js, D3)
– Ability to translate your designs to code with React and CSS
– Passionate about how APIs are changing the way companies do business.
– Experience with Sketch, Xd, Illustrator, or similar software
– Experience with Redux
– Experience with analytics and developer facing products
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com