At Moesif, we’re supporting our increasingly automated world by empowering platform teams with the data they need to build better APIs. We own and manage several properties, including the Moesif engineering blog, apiguide.io, and apirequest.io, which have built the foundation of our inbound funnel.
Our team is growing quickly after our January seed-round led by Merus Capital, and we are hiring our first dedicated Marketing Lead to help us tell our unique story. As an early member of the Moesif team, you will be responsible for:
– Drive account signups and demo requests to fill sales pipeline
– Plan and execute targeted advertising campaigns on various platforms
– Continuously monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns
– Create a calendar for releasing content, including the Moesif newsletter,
blog, and social media posts
– Write blog posts and long-form content for a developer-focused audience
– Develop compelling messaging and a consistent brand voice across
– Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
– 3+ years of demand generation experience with a track record of
establishing and growing inbound marketing funnels
– Prefer a data driven and automated approach to marketing using tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, SEMrush, or similar.
– Familiar with SEO/SEM and keyword research
– Experience optimizing online search and display ads for B2B.
– Prior experience in developer tools and/or product analytics
– Familiarity with current APM and logging tools like New Relic, Sumo Logic,
and Splunk, as well as mobile analytics tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently with a strong
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org