Moesif is the most advanced API analytics platform used by data-driven teams at FOX, DHL, PowerSchool, Rev, Act-On, and thousands of other companies for understanding how customers really use APIs and automating the debug the customer problems. We’re founded by University of Michigan and MIT engineers and backed by Merus Capital, Heavybit, Fresco Capital, Zach Coelius, and other amazing investors. We have actual customers, revenue, and a whole lot of data. We are actively hiring strong engineers with a deep passion in the intersection of APIs and AI.
Unique opportunity as an early Account Executive/Sales Engineer at a rapidly growing startup with a great inbound funnel. With websites like apiguide.io, apirequest.io, and Moesif’s blog, Moesif’s culture has been developer-first and inbound-driven from day 1.
We’re looking for a mid-level Account Executive/Sales Engineer with great selling chops and eager to find solutions that help our customers. As one of the first sales hires, you’ll have the opportunity to wear multiple hats, architect many of the sales processes that will be used by future employees, and think strategically about the business.
– Passionate and knowledge of how APIs are changing the way companies do business.
– Own the relationships with our customers
– Strive to hit revenue targets
– Help customers understand the value of Moesif and API Analytics
– Qualify and follow through on inbound leads
– Drive new opportunities from our existing user base
– Educate and evangelize Moesif with our customers
– Keep customers informed and deliver customer feedback to the company
– Stay informed of new product features and their applications
– Prior experience selling in developer tools and analytics space
– Enterprise sales experience
– Familiarity with current APM and logging tools like New Relic, Sumo Logic, or Splunk and mobile analytics tools like Mixpanel/Amplitude
– Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, strong entrepreneurial spirit
Moesif is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.