At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, OpenAI, Instacart, and Lime Bike. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We’ve achieved 300% year-over-year revenue growth in the last year, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious Associate Product Manager to help drive delivery across a wide surface area of product, ranging from our web-facing dashboards to our developer integrations and internal infrastructure. The ideal candidate is meticulously analytical but understands the importance of making decisions quickly and driving progress above all. (Your least favorite building is a bikeshed..)
You have a deep empathy for the developer experience and share our passion for wanting to make developers’ lives easier. Kubernetes, Fluentd, and Elasticsearch may not be things you are familiar with, but you definitely just Googled them because you have an insatiable curiosity for new technology.
Who You Are
You are an aspiring product manager, entrepreneur, or creative problem solver looking for a truly challenging environment that will push you out of your comfort zone and into facets of product management that can only be taught through experience at a high velocity startup.
Who We Are
We’re building a fast, modern log management solution that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure and compliance. We’re YCombinator alumni, series A backed by Initialized Capital (of Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon fame) and series B backed by Emergence Capital (of Salesforce, Box, and Gusto fame). Our team values psychological safety, where team members feel safe to take risks and be vulnerable in front of each other.
- Understand and lead the analysis of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right feature set to drive engagement and usage
- Drive global product requirements, product planning and product design of new product features and enhancements
- Develop a comprehensive product roadmap and prioritize work based on business impact
- Serve as the conduit between product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering, ensuring that we meet customer and business needs regularly while staying within technical constraints
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with remote-friendly tools like Slack, Asana, Zoom, etc
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and shifting priorities (startup life!)
- High level of empathy for the issues faced by our customers, business, and development teams
- Genuine passion for the space, what you lack in knowledge you make up for with a willingness to learn
- Prior experience in product management or relevant experience, including but not limited to a major in computer science, design, engineering, or data analysis.
- Experience programming recreationally or professionally
- Design / UX training or experience, education in HCI/Cogsci a plus
What would your typical day look like?
You will end up wearing multiple hats on any given day while interacting with folks from different teams. The product team works cross functionally with multiple stakeholders and teams – Frontend, Backend, Design, Customer Success, Support, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with customers to understand the challenges they’re facing and identify new opportunities
- Work with marketing on product messaging and product launches
- Work with design to create a great user experience
- Work with customer success to discuss how to win a customer, and how to rescue customers on the verge of churning
- Work with support to understand issues that customers are facing and to discuss how to tackle it within the product
- Work with sales to understand what feature requests are coming down the pipeline
- Work with frontend and backend teams to prioritize, clear roadblocks, and deliver products
You will find yourself making trade offs between multiple options and making decisions that will have direct business impact.
- Working in a fun, energetic, supportive team environment
- Free lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes… everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter benefits
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence — fortune favors the bold.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.