Kloudless is looking for its first sales hire: someone equally excited to play a defining role in building our sales organization from ground up as they are excited to roll their sleeves up to get the grittier work done. If you’re enticed by the opportunity to earn your reputation as a world-class sales leader in the developer, infrastructure, and software space, we want to hear from you.
At Kloudless, our mission is to help customers innovate faster by making it easy to connect to the applications they need. From Dropbox to Salesforce to Google Apps, our universal APIs ensure that companies connect to their business stack quickly, leaving them more time to focus on their core business.
Kloudless is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including David Sacks (co-founder of PayPal and Yammer) and Tim Draper (investor in Box, Tesla, SpaceX). You’ll be joining an awesome and growing team with past experience at IBM, NASA JPL, Blackberry, and Check Point Software. You’ll also become a member of Heavybit where you will have the opportunity learn developer-focused marketing, product, and sales strategies alongside companies like Stripe, PagerDuty and CircleCI.
If you’re excited to own the entirety of sales strategy and execution at Kloudless, get in touch. Some of the responsibilities you’ll have include:
- Build, define, and test Kloudless’ sales strategy, vision, and execution – you’ll own everything as our first sales hire
- As the very first point of contact for all new sales leads, pitch Kloudless products and vision to a broad range of audiences, from c-level executives to individual contributors – all while listening for significant pain points and compelling use cases
- Discover new target customers and uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts
- Design and launch an accurate forecasting / reporting process that allows clear visibility into sales and revenue performance
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects as a trusted advisor, developing long-term strategic relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Work proactively at a cross-functional capacity alongside our marketing and product team, communicating feedback on marketing collateral, product requests, etc.
Above all else, we like independent self-starters who enjoy building new processes and strategies. We’re looking for someone with:
- 5 years in a closing role at a SaaS company (developer-focused a plus), with a stellar record of performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adjust to different audiences (from developers to VPs of platform and technology)
- Strong experience in leading a full sales cycle, from lead qualification to closing deals
- Technical aptitude – able to understand the Kloudless API and enterprise requirements to build great relationships with technical customers
- Strong analytical skill with deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data – numbers are your bread and butter
- An energetic, self-motivated personality who thrives in a fast-paced (and often ambiguous) environment
- Competitive salary / commission and stock option plan
- Paid health care (Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance)
- Paid time off whenever you need it, with some flexibility to work from home
- Free snacks and drinks, team-wide outings, lunches, and dinners
- Dog-friendly office. Woof!
- Opportunity and autonomy to make a huge impact as an early hire!
To apply for this job please visit kloudless.workable.com.