Kloudless’s mission is to make it easy for companies to integrate software applications. We’re building towards a future where any software application can be accessed through Kloudless.
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our engineering team.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will establish a close working relationship with external customers and developers to enable successful Kloudless deployments and integrations. You will be involved at all stages of the customer’s software development lifecycle. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset to be responsible for advanced technical support and as a technical resource during all stages of business development.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s technical requirements to guide the architecture of the integration and maximize value from Kloudless.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments.
- Guide customers on setting up and configuring the Kloudless VM on-premises to accomplish different use cases.
- Advise and coach engineering teams on how to maximize use of Kloudless, debugging or providing code where helpful.
- During a customer’s implementation, assist developers, product managers and project owners with any and all technical questions that arise.
- Improve documentation and participate in online support for questions from Kloudless customers.
- Reproduce customer issues, and if necessary, file bug reports and escalate cases to engineering.
- Strong DevOps and/or Linux systems administration and network engineering skills. Windows experience is a plus.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- Extensive experience with HTTP APIs, web services, and web applications.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Professional systems integration experience is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Eager to join a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment, and take the initiative on shaping our client-facing engineering role.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills. Confident in collaborating with and guiding a highly skilled and experienced audience, ranging from developers to C-level executives.
- Confident in coming up with innovative solutions, and challenging the status quo. Can make quick decisions based on business demands.
- Experience coordinating internal resources for product updates and incident resolution. Owning and managing any relevant customer communications.
- Previous experience in a client-facing engineering role, such as as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Technical Support Engineer, etc. SaaS experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a comparable field is preferred.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off and work from home policies
- Free snacks, lunches, dinners, and team outings
- Transportation benefits. We’re a block away from Downtown Berkeley BART!
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
- Dog-friendly office. Woof!
Kloudless is the go-to platform for enterprise software integrations. Businesses use our unified API products to connect to many kinds of enterprise applications like Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, G Suite, Slack and more. With Kloudless, developers can stop building tedious and expensive one-off integrations by using Kloudless to build once and integrate many. We are trusted by more than 15,000 developers in over 4,000 organizations.
Kloudless is backed by top tier investors including Aspect Ventures, Alibaba, Vivek Ranadive (Founder of TIBCO), David Sacks (Founder of PayPal, Yammer), and Tim Draper (investor in Box, Tesla, SpaceX). We are also a member of the Heavybit Industries, a community of developer-focused companies, founders, investors, and advisors.