Kloudless is looking for a marketing leader to design and drive programs for partnerships, user acquisition and growth. As Head of Marketing, you’ll be given the opportunity to build a successful marketing program and team from the ground up and earn your reputation as a world-class leader in the developer, infrastructure and software space.
At Kloudless, our mission is to help customers innovate faster by making it easy to connect to the applications they need. From Dropbox to Salesforce to Google Apps, our universal APIs ensure that companies connect to their business stack quickly, leaving them more time to focus on their core business.
Kloudless is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including David Sacks (co-founder of PayPal and Yammer) and Tim Draper (investor in Box, Tesla, SpaceX). You’ll be joining an awesome and growing team with past experience at IBM, NASA JPL, Blackberry, and Check Point Software.You’ll also become a member of Heavybit where you will have the opportunity learn developer-focused marketing, product, and sales strategies alongside companies like Stripe, PagerDuty and CircleCI.
If you’re excited to own our marketing roadmap, we want to hear from you. Some of the responsibilities you’ll have include:
- Defining, executing, and iterating on a strategy around our user personas, major product launches, and campaigns
- Managing all inbound marketing operations, including: the marketing technology stack (CRM & automation), lead scoring & nurturing, campaign tracking, targeting, and segmentation
- Defining and driving MQLs & marketing metrics tied to user acquisition and conversion
- Collaborating with sales & product teams to create company-wide marketing collateral for all acquisition channels (including creating a calendar of activities, content, and marketing launches)
- Building a marketing team from the ground up, including: owning the marketing budget and P&L, establishing KPIs / OKRs, and mentoring new team members
Above all else, we like independent self-starters who enjoy building new processes and strategies. We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years senior manager-level experience building marketing programs at a successful B2B SaaS company
- Experience hiring, managing, and scaling a team of vendors and full time staff
- Proven ability to design processes for post-Seed to Series A teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical features into business value
- Familiarity with concepts like cloud computing, APIs, and microservices
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Paid health care (Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance)
- Paid time off whenever you need it, with flexibility to work from home
- Free snacks and drinks, team-wide outings, lunches, and dinners
- Dog-friendly office. Woof!
- Opportunity and autonomy to make a huge impact as an early hire!
To apply for this job please visit kloudless.workable.com.