Build auto-scaling, pay-per-execution, event-driven apps on AWS Lambda
- Design and build a reliable, low-latency, high-throughput, large-scale IaaS platform, largely written in Go.
- Use cutting-edge technologies such as AWS, Serverless Compute, Go, Docker & Terraform to architect our IaaS.
- Automate safely deploying software, managing capacity and mitigating failures.
- Share and spread your expertise through contributions to our blog and speaking at conferences.
- Product sensibility – As an early stage company, we’re most interested in engineering leaders who understand how to craft raw software projects into compelling user-facing products.
- Clear, enthusiastic communicator – Able to lead and inspire teams, customers and our general open-source community.
- Entrepreneurial – Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment where change is constant and you will be largely self-guided.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/serverless/a2888e71-efd4-44e7-be19-83488b7013fd/apply →