Heavybit’s Vibe Coordinator is the first point of contact with our coworking tenants and guests. In this role, you’ll be tasked with owning reception and our kitchen space, balancing a significant catering and supplies budget, and curating the user experience for all tenants and guests.
Your role is to make Heavybit’s Clubhouse an efficient workplace and a hub for learning, collaboration and great conversations. The right candidate is budget-savvy, builds time-sensitive processes, and understands that the culture-building parts of this role get can only get done once the office is running like a well-oiled machine. Successful past employees have gone beyond reception duties and have become community connectors – offering useful intros between tenants, creating opportunities for collaboration, and designing small events and experiments to help INTPs and ISTJs meet and share ideas.
RECEPTION & FRONT-OF-HOUSE
- Greet tenants and visitors while maintaining a positive impression of the space
- Provide general information and guidance to all visitors and notify hosts of their arrival via Slack
- Order and receive food, beverage and supply vendors for daily catering, general office needs, and special events or meetings;
- Maintain kitchen, break and lobby areas: ordering, stocking and maintaining them;
- Daily setup and teardown of lunch, conference rooms;
- Weekly plant maintenance, and general as-needed tidying of the space;
- Organize all incoming and outgoing mail and packages including the Fedex account;
- Follow security protocol and support new tenants in basic onboarding; and,
- Maintain documentation of all front desk policies and procedures.
VIBE/CULTURE & EXPERIENCE DESIGN
- Keep our office beautiful and maintain the vibe and aesthetic – if you see something off, fix it
- Work with the program team to provide administrative support
- Support as-needed on event setup and vendor coordination
- Coordinate Swag Program, orders, distribution and storage
- Organize internal employee events, appreciation gifts, cards etc
- Design small events and opportunities to increase tenant engagement and collaboration
- Support the program team in planning diversity and inclusion activities
- Ability to work onsite from 8:30-5pm PST Mon-Fri with most holidays (and 1.5 weeks in Dec) off
- Experience with a large per-headcount budget and services like ZeroCater, EZCater and others;
- Experience in administrative, customer service, retail, hospitality or office role, (lean startup preferred);
- Familiarity with Slack, Google Apps, Docs, Spreadsheets and GCal;
- Ability to independently troubleshoot and multi-task;
- Helpful, “no task is too big or too small” attitude;
- Some light lifting and cleaning as needed;
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Salary is $40-50k annually, dependant on experience
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- $150 monthly gym and commute reimbursement
- Fully catered lunch, well stocked fridges & snack bar
- Excellent gear (we ❤ Apple computers and big monitors)
- Work from an AIA award-winning space.
Heavybit’s program connects developer and infrastructure company founders to the marketing, product and sales expertise their companies need to scale. Our team and advisors provide the knowledge and support founders need to tackle everything from developer traction and product market fit, to enterprise sales. With dozens of member companies including Stripe, PagerDuty and CircleCI, we’re the strongest community of developer-focused founders, investors, and advisors in the world. http://heavybit.com
- Email [email protected] with a short note on your past experience in customer-facing roles and a link or attachment to your resume or LinkedIn.
*We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and inclusion and will consider all qualified candidates eligible to work in the US.
* No recruiters.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com