Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses machine learning to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. and Israel venture capital funds.
Testim’s enterprise customer base includes Netapp, Wix.com, Verizon Wireless and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be primarily responsible for the successful adoption of Testim within our customers. You will spend time on the phone with clients to understand what they want to achieve and assist them when they struggle to use Testim to meet their needs. You will onboard new customers, introduce them to our flexible and robust capabilities and be the focal point to customers on a day-to-day basis.
When you are not on the phone talking to customers, you’ll spearhead other activities aimed at driving awareness of Testim within the developers and testers community. This includes writing blog posts, presenting at meetups and promoting Testim online and offline.
- 5-7 years leading (ideally building) marketing operations, marketing programs or growth for a B2D software company
- Experience setting up systems to track leads and measure KPIs
- Proven record of trying, testing and analyzing new techniques designed to better fuel and add momentum to sales pipeline
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot required
- Experience marketing to developers
- Experience with content marketing, influencers etc.
- Hands-on. Action oriented. Gets things done
- Process oriented with love of operational efficiency
- Orientation to details
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Resourceful and creative (even nonconventional)
- Team player
- Knowledge of devops, testing/quality and/or development cycles.
- Experience working at early stage startups.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting role with a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, innovative environment.
- An opportunity for professional, technical and personal development.
- A fun, young team with a passion for software development.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.testim.io/careers/demand-generation-director →