Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join the company’s customer success engineering team as a full-time member. Customer Success Engineers are the first point of contact for developers working with our platform. We rely on these individuals to be friendly, knowledgeable, and problem-solvers. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, articulate, have good writing skills, and enjoy working as a team to deliver top-quality solutions to customers. This position would be either remote or onsite at our offices in San Francisco, CA or Minneapolis, MN and supporting customers during PST business hours.
The primary responsibility is to provide technical guidance and platform information to customers. This includes reviewing log files, New Relic data, codebase structure/contents and identifying potential points of failure, as well as areas of improvement. Additionally, Customer Success Engineers will be involved in:
- Contributing to documentation
- Assisting with testing Pantheon products and tools (i.e. Terminus, Quicksilver)
- Maintaining and enhancing Customer Relationships
- Providing CMS expertise to new and existing customer groups.
- You’ll act as the key liaison between our clients and our internal teams, with the aim of enhancing customer experience so that everyone gets the most out of Pantheon’s services.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Overall, you’re someone with a broad background/knowledge of Drupal/WordPress/general web development, with a flair for excellent customer service and strong relationship management skills. You should be a clear communicator, a creative thinker, and empathetic. You’re also someone who is/has:
- Deep understanding of PHP – you program & debug PHP, and you’re experienced working with Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Familiar with the full stack, caching, and performance tuning.
- Skilled in GIT.
- Solid experience using the command line.
- Enjoys helping others and collaborating to find solutions.
- Is patient and understanding under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills and is very personable via email
- Experienced in a customer facing role, working as a consultant or in an agency environment where you worked with clients.
- Project management experience, or similar experience working on a team to solve problems.
- Previous experience doing IT or tech support.
Bonus Points For:
- Having D.O. and/or WordPress.org profiles
- Being a regular attendee at Drupal Camps and/or WordCamps
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU….
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Oh yeah…here are a few other things we offer as well:
- Industry competitive salary.
- Stock options.
- Vacation days and time off.
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
- Maternity and Paternity Benefits.
- Top-of-line equipment.
- Fun at Drupal community events.
- Discounts on custom bicycles – the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
- Dog friendly office.
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences.
- Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
*This is a full-time position covering PST business hours, either remote or onsite at our offices in San Francisco, CA or Minneapolis, MN.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit pantheon.io.