As an Account Executive on the Sales team, you are responsible for generating new business and understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers face. You will work closely with internal teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base is trending to larger and larger companies, and we need today’s small to medium account reps to be ready to step up to major account reps as quickly as possible.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 7M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
- Manage complete sales process from prospecting to close, developing strategies to build pipeline, qualify and close leads, and grow existing customers
- Perform with the utmost integrity – CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Partner with prospects to understand and assess opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects as a trusted advisor
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Achieve goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive and entrepreneurial
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Passion for sales and technology
- Experience using Salesforce
- 1-3 years of technology sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resume and tell us why you think you’re a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we’d love to hear about it
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.